Steve brings more than 25 years of experience in market research and insights to his position at MMGY. He leads the agency’s customer insights and industry research, including overseeing the development of MMGY’s proprietary surveys, including the Portrait of American Travelers® and its custom research programs. He has also guided the research for The Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau, Positively Cleveland, Casa de Campo Resort and Visit Tucson. Prior to joining the agency, he led market research efforts for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Marriott Vacation Club International, The Ritz-Carlton Club and AAA.
Articles By Steve
- U.S. Adults Expect to Travel More and Safety of Travel Does Not Appear to be a Barrier
- News- MMGY Global Releases Results of First Portrait of Business Travelers Survey
- How Will Travelers Vote in Upcoming Presidential Election?
- Travelers Intend to Go on More Vacations in 2015
- Cuba Eases Travel Restrictions: What Does This Mean for Travelers?
- INFOGRAPHIC: A Visual Guide to the Mobile Traveler
- INFOGRAPHIC: Why Do People Travel?
- INFOGRAPHIC: When it Comes to Travel Planning, Convenience is Key
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Most Popular States to Take a Vacation in 2014
- The Digital Elite Traveler