SVP, Business Strategy
Craig Compagnone is responsible for MMGY's continued growth in the travel and tourism industry. As senior vice president of business strategy, he oversees all strategic partnerships, business development and communication for MMGY Global and its portfolio of agency brands while providing strategic guidance for clients. In more than a decade of service at MMGY, Craig has led brands across multiple travel industry disciplines including tourism, hospitality, attractions, OTAs, and ownership and development. His guidance on brand strategy and deployment has led to successful and award-winning marketing solutions for brands like Visit Santa Barbara, Visit Tucson, Delaware North, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Hard Rock All-Inclusive Resorts and CheapCaribbean.com.
Articles By Craig
- Expedia Media Solutions Provides a Deep Dive into Bleisure Travel
- Destination & Travel Foundation Silent Auction
- Where in the World Is MMGY Global?
- MMGY Global & Expedia Media Solutions Webinar
- [Webinar] MMGY & Expedia Media Solutions to Forecast Travel and Tourism in 2017
- The Influence of Cannabis Culture on Travel
- Portrait of Business Travelers Reveals Loyalty Insights
- Join the MMGY team at WTM London via Facebook Live
- Join Us In London and We Will Donate to Just a Drop
- Annual Convention Provides a Sneak Peek into DMAI's New Direction