EVP, Global Strategy
Chris leads the implementation of all client strategies, as well as the support of client service needs. He has worked with travel brands such as Mexico Tourism and Delaware North Parks & Resorts in strategic planning, brand strategy and marketing communications. Prior to joining MMGY, he was an executive with Harrah’s Entertainment at both the corporate and property management levels, and he has since managed a diverse and challenging portfolio of travel marketing programs.
Articles By Chris
- At a Virtual Tipping Point (Again)
- MMGY Global Acquires D.K. Shifflet & Associates to Boost Consumer Insights & Strategic Planning
- Anaheim: The Power of Awe
- Marriott's Bold Bid and What It Says About Loyalty in Travel
- Are Millennials Just Slot Players in Waiting?
- The Evolution of Destination Marketing: Brands, Experiences and Relationships
- INFOGRAPHIC: Should the OTAs Be Worried?