We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Coordinator in our NJF office in New York City.
NJF is the public relations, social and experiential marketing practice of MMGY Global. Our integrated approach is rooted in a long-standing history of building relationships, uncovering emerging trends and developing creative solutions to tell our clients’ stories. We connect our clients with key stakeholders – media, consumers and influencers – to elevate brand image and reputation and to generate media results.
This position will assist the Social Media Manager, Social Media Strategist and Director of Social Media with social media monitoring, content development, community management and reporting for clients. This person will support strategic social media marketing plans and aid in executing online initiatives, which includes assisting social media projects from concept through completion, on schedule, on budget and meeting or exceeding the expectations of the client.
NJF clients include airlines, hotels, resorts, cruise lines, and tourism destinations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writes and schedules content for all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube
- Assists with day-to- day social media community management for client portfolio
- Builds, maintains and nurtures strong social media communities for clients
- Sources and secures approval of user-generated content for use in social channels
- Assists with social media campaigns, including contests, sweepstakes, influence programs and more
- Communicates timely social media news and trends to clients
- Tracks social media results using social media reporting tools
- Assists with creating social media reports on a monthly basis for clients
- Collaborates with account, creative, public relations and media teams on socia initiatives
- Utilizes agency traffic procedures to streamline projects
- Candidates must have recent experience managing social media communities
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of all forms of social media interactions
- Stays on top of social media marketing trends
- Experience with social media marketing tools
- Experience working within Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Strong proofreading and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent experience
Reports to: Social Media Strategist/Director of Social Media
Please send cover letter, resume and links to personal social media profiles along with salary requirements to: