We have an immediate opening for a Creative Director in our Kansas City office.
You should have at least 10+ years agency experience creating integrated campaigns, and have a solid portfolio of conceptual work as well as good presentation and mentoring skills. Travel experience is a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, inspire, and mentor creative team based in Kansas City office
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of Kansas City creative work
- Lead and facilitate conceptual thinking through final execution of work
- Direct creative across all mediums through broad understanding of work and integration (print, digital media, web, TV, online video, social media, public relations)
- Pitch new business and lead spec work for selected prospective clients
- Oversee, evaluate, and recruit for Creative staff
- Share and facilitate insight sharing with teams in and outside of Creative
- Provide feedback and annual reviews to Creative team in Kansas City
- Continually elevate the level of work being produced for all channels
- Ensure the office environment is conducive for collaboration, trust, and creativity
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements along with a link or PDF of your portfolio to: