We have an immediate opening for an Account Supervisor in our Kansas City, MO office.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing acumen and acute business logic to steward all elements of the engagement including project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, and team management. We are seeking strong leaders who thrive under pressure, and who are experts at cultivating strong business partnerships with clients. This individual must be strategic, highly-organized, and driven to achieve measurable results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with corporate brand management teams to develop strategic marketing plans (both global and domestic) designed to achieve business objectives and drive revenue
- Guide cross-functional teams and external agencies in all phases of integrated campaign development, including innovation, ideation, consumer research and insights, and creative execution.
- Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems.
- Expected to learn the client business, prepare client deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted client advisor.
- Understands basic principles of direct marketing, offer targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
- Capable of writing simple creative briefs and POV’s with supervision.
- Understands the production processes of the agency, particularly from concept sign off, revisions, sign off and production of final assets.
- Responsible for Inspiring and Mentoring the junior team
- Establish and manage client budget and achieve agency billing goals;
- Occasional travel is required.
- 5+ years of agency experience in account management at the AE level or higher
- Experience in hospitality/travel industry strongly desired;
- Know what RevPAR, DOS, B2B and FIT stand for.
- Strategic marketing experience strongly desired;
- Must be highly effective at mentoring junior staff members;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to establish trust and partnerships;
- Proofreading and attention to detail;
- Hard working, determined and tenacious;
- Highly practical with plenty of common sense;
- People person and team player;
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing.
- Solid business writing skills MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- 4-year college degree
Reports to: Group Director
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: